Friday, October 23, 2009

on my mind...

This week tends to be a bittersweet one for me, so I've had a lot on my mind...

Mine and Jimmy's second anniversary was on Tuesday, the 20th:)

That's definitely the sweet part!
I had some beautiful flowers delivered to me Tuesday afternoon after he went to work, and we went to eat at Kobe's (a Japanese steakhouse) on Wednesday night. Usually we go to the beach for the weekend at my aunt's condo, but he has been working overtime this week while another manager is getting married themselves. But we still had a nice anniversary this year, just more low key:)


The bitter part of this week is missing my Pawpaw. His birthday was on Wednesday, the 21st, and he passed away two years ago tomorrow (Oct. 24). Yes, that was only four days after our wedding, but his death was incredibly unexpected. We were very close, and I miss his so much...especially this week...

Of course, I do have this little stinker to cheer me up:)

No comments: