Tuesday, April 28, 2009

beatin' the heat

It has been H-O-T here lately! Not that I'm really complaining...I have been more than ready to break out the shorts and sandals. For Noah that is:) We took advantage of the beautiful weather this weekend and got Noah his first little baby pool. He did so well at the indoor pool during our short beach weekend in March, so we knew he would love this one too!

All ready to test it out!

Lookin' spiffy in my sun hat:)

Daddy braved the chilly water with Noah..

..but Daddy was just a *little* too big for it. LOL:)
Since Noah is figuring out how to move around on his own, he's been flipping himself into all sorts of positions trying to learn how to crawl, stand, walk, etc. So, there was no way he could have played in the pool by himself just yet. So poor Daddy had to stuff himself in there as best he could:)


Noah is not the least bit scared of the water...he had a blast!

He specially had fun with the fish squirters we got. Of course, he just wanted to chew on them:) That first tooth is about half way in now, but I know we have MANY more months of chewing ahead.

And despite our best efforts, he took a quick dip in face first. Oops!! This look says it all..
Hehe:)

Also, sorry if I've been distracted from here lately...I have my finals starting on Friday, so I'm a little swamped at the moment! But after next Tuesday, I'll be done all summer! Then, only two more years and I'll have my BSN. Even though having Noah has set me back a year in terms of college, it has totally been worth it! He is the greatest blessing Jimmy and I could have ever hoped for...even if he did come just 11 months after our wedding, which is FAR earlier than any of us ever planned:)

Until next time,
Lauren

2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I'm sure you will be so happy when school is done;)
Noah is a baby doll and it's great that he loves the water!
Rondell

basketsnprims said...

Noah just gets cuter by the day. We sure enjoy Liam and we are so excited for his baby brother who is due in August. So glad you have a break from school, Lauren. Enjoy your summer.
hugs,
Pam