I'm a little behind in posting about this, so my apologies! I feel quite honored to have been awarded the Lemonade Stand award by Susan of Chasing Marcus and Angela of Confessions of a Non-Domestic Housewife. This award is given for showing "great attitude and gratitude." Thank you both...I appreciate your kindness so very much! And I love your blogs:)
Since it seems like this one has been floating around everywhere lately, I'm not going to pass it to anyone in particular. I always hate having to choose people for things...but for this one, I honestly think every blog I read shows amazing attitude! I think that being a mom and caring for your children, helping them to grow and learn, is one of the hardest (but most rewarding!) jobs women can have. So we all deserve an award like this in my opinion:)
I was also awarded the Happy 101 award by Cassie of Southern Domestic Goddess. I appreciate your kindness as well, and always love to get ideas from all you do with you little man too:)
For this award, you are to list 10 things that make you happy, then tag another 10 people. So here are 10 things that make me happy:
1. My two boys...the hubby & Noah:)
2. The new year...I love the feeling of anticipation, making changes, and all that:)
3. Noah feeling better!
4. Vacations! Especially our up-coming one to Disney...May 13th is getting closer and closer!!
5. Noah's kisses....nice and sloppy, just how I like them:)
6. Tot school:) I'm particularly excited about this week..all about winter and snowmen!
7. My "quiet" time.
8. Noah going to bed at 8:00 the last two nights in a row! Jimmy and I actually got some time to ourselves.
9. A clean, freshly organized house.
10. Finally going to Ikea for the first time yesterday. I'm not really into the modern style, but I was most impressed. Plus, Noah got a new dresser and some new tot school tools:)
And I'd like to pass this along to: