Sunday, August 9, 2009

an award:)

A great BIG thank you to Mama Kenz Studio for sharing this award with me! I usually don't mess with award stuff, but since this was sent my way, I'll gladly accept it (but won't pass on...it just gets to be too much when you start with the award stuff, you know?).

So....
I aboslutely love visiting MacKenzie...she blows me away with her businesses (Chic & Savvy Mamas and Hope for Healing), her "greenness" :), and her generosity. I have won two..yes TWO..giveaways from her! I use my SleepyWrap with Noah all the time (I need to take some pictures!). He LOVES riding in it, especially when we're out shopping. And I cannot wait to receive Blue Like Playdough! I know I'm going to love it.

MacKenzie also has two adorable boys. And she's a pretty cool mommy..so I'm a fan:)


Anyway..I'm supposed to share seven things I love, so here goes..
1. Jesus - even though it feels a bit superficial put Him on an actual list, the fact that He is number one goes without saying!
2. My guys - Jimmy and Noah...they make my world happy:)
3. Music - my tastes are as wide as they come, but lately I've been jamming to the Imagination Movers...isn't mommy-hood great:)
4. Decorating and gardening - I'm an HGTV nut!
5. Books - though I don't read as much as I'd like.
6. Sundrop - I feel so sorry for you if you don't live in NC:)
7. Photography - I know nothing about it, and I'd love to learn when I have some time, but in the meantime, I'll just fill my memory card with regular old shots of our family:)


Thank you for the award, MacKenzie!! I'm so glad we've connected through blogging:)

No comments: